We are looking for motivated Tank-container Mechanic`s in the Netherlands.
Our Client offers a one-stop service for all brands of tank trailers and tank containers. we are immediately looking for new colleagues Tank Container Mechanics. Do you have experience in metal and an affinity with sheet metal work welding, grinding, construction, benching etc. Then you might be the one we are looking for!
Function Tank container Mechanic:
- Carrying out repair work on various types of tank containers / trailers
- Removal and renewal of (insulation) sheet metal
- Assembly and disassembly of flanges, overhaul of valves, etc.
- Inspection of tank containers / trailers
- under the supervision of a competent authority
- Carrying out welding activities (RVS TIG) where necessary
- You can carry out the above activities independently,
- Have a common sense of responsibility and you can work under time pressure.
- A finished education in Metal/mechanical engineering level 2/3
- Good English language skills
- Experience in montage and/or assembly work
- Experience with welding (stainless steel TIG)
- You have experience as a tank container / trailer mechanic (preferrence)
- Need to be EU citizens
- Attractive payment
- Working the whole year
- Accommodation will be provided by us: own room with wifi and television, As close as possible to the working place.
- Health insurance in The Netherlands
- Taxes will be paid by us in The Netherlands
As soon as possible